mercoledì 15 gennaio 2020

The Pool cheat-sheet

UPDATE: I published the Cheat Sheet on my Itch.io page. Go grab it there!

Tomorrow evening I'm going to run The Pool (a very nice little game by James V. West), hence I made a cheatsheet to (1) learn the rules and to (2) have everything in a single page, which is always nice.

If you don't know The Pool, at least by name, you've probably been living under a rock, as it has been labelled as a revolutionary game by one of the storygames gurus, Ron Edwards, among others.
This simply means that I'm late to the party, but better late than never!

Click on the picture to download the pdf:


If you also want to join the party and play this little gem, here are some links:
  • Get The Pool for free HERE
  • Italian translations, hacks and actual plays can be found HERE
  • The Pool has been developed in a full-fledged Arthurian-inspired game called The Questing Beast, also for free HERE
Have fun!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento